January 9, 2008

Political Philosophy made simple...

"Political Philosophy made simple?", now there's an oxymoron...

Seriously though, which candidate best represents your political philosophy?

Visit Electoral Compass USA to accurately discover your position on the political landscape. Thirty six questions covering issues such as gun control, environment, income, Iraq, economy, health care, national security, family, immigration, law and order, education and terrorism.

Current U.S. Presidential hopefuls are represented graphically with the horizontal axis stretching from economic left to economic right and the vertical axis from Social Liberalism to Social Conservatism.

Click here to take the test.

Which candidate best represents my views? Well, according to the compass it was Mitt Romney. Was the survey accurate for me? Not quite but it came very, very close.... I should point out that today's New Hampshire result was pleasing...

Alternatively you may wish to take the world's smallest political quiz here.

Feel free to comment...

8 comments:

The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

This test was right on the money for me. I am a Thompson supporter and that is who the test picked as closest to and furthest from Obama...thank God!

Flag Gazer said...

These tests are always fun - but usually a tad off for me... though close

American Interests said...

John Benton & Ken Taylor: Glad it was accurate for you...

flag gazer: "usually a tad off for me... though close"...same here...

Karen said...

The test shows I'm in sync with Rudy. Yep. He's my guy. If not him, then McCain.

Donald Douglas said...

Thanks Ottavio! Go McCain!

Donald Douglas said...

Thanks Ottavio! Go McCain!

Tapline said...

Otto, Fred's the man, but I may have to settle for less, He seems to fit most of the things I stand for, Mc Cain is much further away. The only thing he has going for him is National Security. I dont like National Health Insurance. Paid for by me so there goes Mitt...I pay enough taxes now I don't need more. We have a safety net on Poverty and that is still securely in place. I ramble.....stay well....

American Interests said...

tap: If only Fred ran a stronger campaign!