January 12, 2008

Summer Vacation 2008


It is mid summer in Australia, I will be vacationing on the coast for three entire weeks and blogging will resume thereafter. As noted in the image, my pen is down, yes, I do intermittently scribe some first post drafts in ink before that is, editing on the keyboard. I want to thank all my readers and commenter’s for making American Interests.blog a meaningful venture.

I leave you with my latest post; five days ago, the U.S. Navy came impetuously close to armed conflict in the Straits of Hormuz, the subject of my latest post, “The way to war”.

Once again thank you, and God bless.

16 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

miss u already Otto..enjoy and hurry back!!!

Debbie said...

Have fun, you will be missed.

Debbie Hamilton
Right Truth

Karen said...

Have a great vacation! I look forward to your return.

Flag Gazer said...

Hope you have a wonderful time - as we are watching the snowflakes fall, your plans sound wonderful!

Do admire those who still use pens and paper!!!

Jeff said...

Enjoy your vacation, Otto.

Conservative Chic said...

Have an awesome vacation Otto! See ya when you get back.

MK said...

What!! Three weeks at the coast!! You know they have internet cafes around.. Just kidding, have a great break and see you when you get back.

Tapline said...

I use to spend two weeks at our summer camp in Maine. Now I spend most of the summer there...stay well and have a great time.....

GrEaT sAtAn'S gIrLfRiEnD said...

Eat much, drink much and rest much Otto - 2008 is going to be CrAzY!
Care beful - miss you already!

DD2 aka Debonair Dude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DD2 aka Debonair Dude said...

Have a GREAT time Otto, be safe and have fun.....lots of it.

Aurora said...

Have a great time, Otto and be safe. See you when you get back.

Jungle Mom said...

Enjoy!!!

Aunty Belle said...

HAve a fine vacation--good fer the soul.

If any of ya'll is in Austrailia, please let me know what happens to the Muslim girl whose fathr accused her of stabbin' her mother. THink she is on trial now?

Donald Douglas said...

I'll bet it's beautiful down there, Ottavio!

Have a great time away from the keyboard!

Flag Gazer said...

Woke up this morning and it was -11 F - thinking of you in the warmth and on vacation - God Bless!