May 12, 2008

Bloggers Unite for Human Rights

Aide memoire!

In an initiative designed to harness the power of Blogosphere and Social Network members, on May 15th, tens of thousands of online writers will join together to demonstrate unified collaboration in support of the inalienable moral entitlements attached to persons equally by virtue of their humanity.

Find out more at: Bloggers Unite for Human Rights

In the interim, check out my Russia's Victory Day Celebrations post. It's just below!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Great idea. It's simply a matter of joining forces, because all the bloggers I know already do what they can for human rights around the world.

I hope you had a great weekend.

Yesterday was Mother's Day and my Birthday. A two-fer or did I get cheated? ha

Debbie Hamilton
Right Truth

FANCY said...

I am in the air now ;-)

WomanHonorThyself said...

will check it out asap my friend!:)

Brian, aka Nanoc, aka Norski said...

Thanks for the reminder. And the links. I'll have something up Thursday: this is a good idea.

TRUTH-PAIN said...

Ditto on the above sentiments!

Layla said...

What a wonderful thing to do. We must unite. You know the saying, divided we fall so let us all unite for this most worthy of causes.

Karen said...

I'll be there.