May 30, 2008

Breaking from Blogger

Mostly, we take time off because we are drained and need some time to rest our mind and body, in my case this is not quite the case. Changes at the office and new projects mean more challenge and much to deal with. As much as it displeases to type this, I will need to pause with AI for a while and perhaps, even review it. Generating good and compelling online content takes genuine work and devotion. Many things need to be “right” for blog publishing to succeed or in the least, to be worthwhile and meaningful.

I still intend visiting your blogs and in the interim, anyone wishing to contact me (even if only to say hi) can find my email address at the profile page … For now, I leave you with an oldie to reflect on. America and the World:

“an educated, CONSERVATIVE, and more articulate populace is America’s best defense against the looming challenges of a new century … The traditional leadership staircase model tells us that the higher the intelligence and moral standings of a constituency the higher the resultant standards of conduct and effectiveness of the legislature who serves it.”

Education is of paramount importance…

18 comments:

subadei said...

How unfortunate. Looking forward to your return!

WomanHonorThyself said...

Miss ya already buddy!!..keep visitin WHT please!!

The Historian said...

Otto-

Your contribution has been meaningful and thought provoking.

Best wishes as you move forward with the tasks at hand.

I very much look forward to the day you return to AI.

Take care.

Karen said...

Carry on. Do as you need to do. Visit my blog. I'll await your return.

Z said...

BOY, will you be missed! DO come to geeeeeZ! I really enjoy your input there. Got a feisty 'letter to the GOP' my buddy Priscilla just wrote..check it out.

Good luck with your projects, Otto, and please keep in touch. All the best. Z

GrEaT sAtAn'S gIrLfRiEnD said...

OtTobAbE! Rest, relax, recharge your batts. American Interests unique perspectus is essential for the New Millennium. Miss you already.

Americaneocon said...

I don't always comment, Ottavio, but I visit routinely.

Get yourself together, in spirit and productivity, and come back when you're able!

MK said...

Take it easy Otto, take some time off, but don't give it up altogether mate.

Brian, aka Nanoc, aka Norski said...

Best wishes on the workplace changes. "Challenging" can man a great many things - I trust that your challenges are the positive sort.

Meanwhile, I'll welcome the occasional visit to "Another War-on-Terror Blog" - and will touch base here at AI from time to time. For review, if nothing else.

You're posts will be missed, but 'first things first.'

Lord Nazh said...

Hurry back Otto :)

The Lonely Conservative said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to your return.

The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

Understand the work related issues but hate to see you pause for awhile my friend!

Look forward to your return and your visits in the meantime!

Frasypoo said...

Hi
I come back and you leave!
Take a break,relax and will see you when you get back

DD2 aka Debonair Dude said...

Take a break, take a drink (or 2), do some fishing,eat some BBQ, have some fun, blog-hop and get back to blogging when you feel like it

Just keep well.

Debbie said...

Hopefully this will be a short break. However, you may enjoy the break, come back refreshed and filled with gusto to get back to sharing your insights. Looking forward to it.

Debbie Hamilton
Right Truth

David Schantz said...

I'm looking forward to your return. I was hoping to get you to answer this weeks Question Of The Week.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

Layla said...

Hi Otto! Thank you so much for all your wonderful support at my blog and for this fine blog you have created. I hope ones work pressures and projects die down and or complete you will be able to resume your blogging.

I will miss reading your posts, but there is enough here to browse and even re-read through until you can return.

Hope to hear from you soon!

~Layla

Tapline said...

Otto, Wow!!! I hadn't realized you had left...Your words of wisdom will sorely be missed.....I stopped to see if you had addressed the building of the Islamic School that was defeated recently in Australia, but your gone... God keep you and yours....stay well.....